Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Great College T-Shirt Project Day 10

Well, today is Sunday so there’s no mail of course, but yesterday I got three more envelopes in the mail.

Mount Ida College in Newton, Massachussetts sent me a pennant. Clark University, also in MA, sent a neat looking pennant and five pens. One of those pens seems to have disappeared, hmmm. And the big hit of the day was this really cool looking shirt from Western Michigan University. Even though brown is my least favorite color, this is an awesome shirt.College stuff I received on day 10

As of today I have sent emails to 340 colleges and my list still has another 534 schools on it, with more being added every day. I’m not even halfway across the country yet. I’m having fun with this!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like brown either but y'know what? That t-shirt is going missing with that one pen you got. teeheehee

    WHEEEEEE!!!!

    Are we having fun yet, honey?

    Ready to move to Maine??? :)

    ReplyDelete