Thursday, April 19, 2012

Have a Great Day!

Have a Great Day!

Special thanks to Joni for sharing this!

Isaiah 55:1 “Come, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. ESV

Luke 12:22-23 And he said to his disciples, "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat, nor about your body, what you will put on. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing. ESV

1 comment:

  1. I saw this and thought, "Hey, I posted that."
    Loved it then and love it now.
    It's nice to know someone greater and bigger than me can carry all the worries of the day!

    Our God is an amazing God!

    Oh, and God? Just in case I forgot to say it, THANK YOU! For everything!

    ReplyDelete